- Indoor Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Smart Home
- % Sale
Here's what you will need for your Christmas baubles:
- Old light bulbs
- Glass pain
- Cardboard box
- Silver wire and decorative pearls
- Electric drill
DIY instructions for Christmas baubles:
1. Carefully drill a hole through the base of the light bulbs
2. Decorate the light bulbs with glass paints
3. Leave the light bulbs to dry upright in the cardboard box
4. Thread the silver wire through the hole in the base
5. Add a pearl on the silver wire to the left and right of the base
6. Twist the wire ends together
7. Hang your new baubles on your tree!
The baubles will look extra stylish if you stick to one colour range, for example various hues of blue. Gold and silver will look more opulent and are perfect for Christmas.
A word of caution: Once you have drilled a hole in a bulb base and threaded a wire through, it must never be used in a light fitting again!