- Indoor Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Smart Home
- % Sale
Get started with our Park + Light carport lighting system:
Power sources of the Park + Light lighting system
The Park + Light lighting system offers various options for the power infeed:
Option 1: Power supply via a plug-in transformer
Option 2: Power supply via the Plug & Shine adapter, which connects both systems to each other
Option 3: Power supply via a solar panel
show more filtersshow less filters
- Park + Light
12V max. 24W Black
- Park + Light
- LED Exterior wall luminaire
IP44 501x111mm 3000K 3x2W 3x320lm 12V Anthracite Plastic
Find more luminaire options for your outdoor area
Park + Light: Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes, the luminaires from the Park + Light series are dimmable.The exception is the Park + Light Bimea outdoor wall lamp (945.86) with motion sensor.
- We recommend having an outdoor fitting installed in the carport or in the immediate vicinity. With the Park + Light plug-in transformer, you can then easily connect a system to the power supply.
- All luminaires from the Park + Light system can be controlled with the Zigbee Controller. These can be dimmed and switched on and off using the controller. The exception is the Park + Light Bimea outdoor wall lamp (945.86) with motion sensor.
- The maximum length of the cable is 15 m. There is no difference between using the Park + Light Solar Panel, the Park + Light Transformer or the Park + Light Adapter for Plug & Shine.
- You can easily control your system with a maximum power of 24W simultaneously with the Zigbee controller. So for example 8 × 3W luminaires.
- The maximum length of the cables is 15 m.
- Yes, all products can be combined as desired.The exception is the Park + Light Bimea outdoor wall lamp (945.86) with motion detector: this cannot be controlled with the Zigbee controller, the Zigbee remote control or the Park + Light motion sensor controller.
- No, only one power source can be used within a Park + Light system.