- Indoor Lighting
- Plug & Shine Light System for the Garden
- House 230 V
- Portable Battery-Powered Luminaires
- Solar Lights
- Park + Light system
- Outdoor LED Strips
- Insect friendly outdoor lighting
- Seawater resistant outdoor luminaires
- Smart Home
- % Sale
- Your Rights
Plug & Shine Light System for the Garden
Simple. Safe. Do it yourself.
Create the garden illumination you always wanted - there is no limit to what you can do.
It couldn't be easier to get started with our Plug & Shine garden lighting system:
Just 4 simple steps to create your Plug & Shine lighting system for the garden:
Upgrades for your garden lighting system
Combine Plug & Shine components any way you like and add more at any time:
Plug & Shine: Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. All products function with 24 V DC and can be combined what ever way you like up to the max. load capacity of the transformer.
The only exception here is the Plug & Shine motion sensor: it does not respond to control commands from the Zigbee remote control or the gateway.
- No, some luminaires of the Plug & Shine series are not dimmable. You will find information about the dimming capability in the online shop product description ("Dimmable Yes/No").
- No luminaire must be installed further than 50 m away from the transformer. <br>
- There is no minimum depth requirement for the installation, as it is a low-voltage system. The cables can also be routed above ground i.e. in a flower bed or under plants.
- Yes, you can use multiple RF remote controls. For Zigbee, however, we recommend one remote control per system.
- No. Our preconfigured cables come with a special plug connection to make the system waterproof. We don't recommend combining the system with other cables.
The number of controllable luminaires depends on their output. The maximum capacity of the installed transformer must not be exceeded.
Important: The Zigbee controller cannot switch more than 75 W.
- Yes. The RF controller and the Zigbee controller come with a memory function.<br>
- You can install max. two 5 metre strips in sequence.
- There is a twilight and motion sensor with Item No. 18012, for which you will need the Zigbee controller with Item No. 93999. The sensor will not respond to the Gent remote control or gateway. Only one motion sensor can be coupled with the controller 93999. <br>
- The exact dimensions of the cables can be found on the product page on an image of the relevant product.
- No. The strips cannot be shortened.
- No. A combination with other product is not possible, as we use a custom connector on the low-voltage side.