Outdoor luminaires by the coast are subject to harsher environmental influences than outdoor luminaires inland. The salt in the air corrodes metals and plastics more aggressively. The Kulma bollard light with a height of 50 cm sets special light accents along access routes. It’s main application is on driveways and paths near the coast. The luminaire’s anthracite-coloured finish is highly resistant to corrosion, so the luminaire is less affected by the salty air. The diffuse warm white light ensures uniform light distribution and glare-free illumination. With IP protection of 44, the luminaire is splash-protected. The integrated motion sensor automatically switches the light on as soon as someone approaches. The light duration is adjustable.
- Seawater-resistant luminaire for use by the coast
- Automatic switching with integrated motion detector
- Decorative light effects highlight the wall
- Color temperatur: 3000K - Warm white
- For 230 V direct connection
- IP protection: IP44 splash-protected